Why the choice of the name first.
E 'is clearly a tribute to Stefano Benni, author whom I knew a few years ago and now included in the group of backs to be found when a medical detachment is needed. Then
the desire to exploit this new, even if they are not that much, the form of digital communication as a basin of life experiences, made up of daily and exceptional, however, to be shared; the paradigm of Pelide gave me the inspiration to represent synthetically in what year in which we live now is being lost: the taste of the defect, except for love, attention to dissonance.
E 'of dissonance that I want to talk, knowing that you can be a rather interesting challenge. And I wish, now that we open the page of the healthy intentions, make slime in the ocean of thoughts in freedom, that this corner could become a source of ideas, ideals and ideals. And who knows if I will weigh on my footprint so as not remove it from the first wave of surf.
Postscript: the seed of the idea comes from a friend, http://cat-dvd.blogspot.com/
0 comments:
Post a Comment